TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Hosters House account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Hosers House may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Hosters House will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hosters House cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Hosters House will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.1, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Hoters House will create a PayPal Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Hosters House may also create a Hosters House Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Hosters House Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
2. Refund Policy
1. We provide a 30 days refund, in case if the user does not happy with our product, service or our support.
2. The term “product issue”, “service issue” or “support issue” means, the hosting package you purchased from us and having any unsolvable issue or the service that we provide to you with any unsolvable problems or the support which we provide if u can’t able to solve your complaint or any issue.
3. The 30 days refund will be available any time within the 30 days from they product purchase when it qualifies the above points and approval based on the management team’s decision in case if its actual issue or actual refund.
4. The refund can be made to your same payment method, if you paid by credit or debit card then you will get refund in your same card, if paid by PayPal then you will get a refund in the same PayPal account and if you paid by cash or bank transfer then you will get a refund by the same method.
5. In case if you have hosting account and domain registered with us and if you requested to refund, then you can get the full 100% amount of the hosting package but domain registration price can’t refundable since we paid the domain registration fee to the ICANN (the global domain name registry).